Many patients who come into our Saint Louis cosmetic dentist office want to perfect their smiles: make their teeth look straighter, more refined, and balanced. Orthodontic treatment has traditionally helped patients to achieve these goals. However, not all patients want to deal with the time and inconvenience that come along with traditional braces. That is why our dentists are so happy to offer patients the option of cosmetic Lumineers. Let’s learn more about how Lumineers can perfect smiles.
Lumineers—thin porcelain restorations that our dentist adheres over a patient’s natural teeth—can give your smile a post-orthodontic treatment appearance without the inconveniences that accompany traditional braces.
With Lumineers our dentist is able to:
· Eliminate gaps between poorly spaced teeth
· Make misaligned teeth appear smoother and straighter
· Give the overall smile a wider and more balanced appearance
· Refine teeth that jut out from the smile
The placement process for Lumineers is much faster and more comfortable than orthodontic treatment. Our dental team will attach your custom-crafted Lumineers to your natural teeth in order to give your smile a new look. This process can usually be completed in just three dental appointments.
Plus, the placement process is surprisingly comfortable for the patient. Because Lumineers are very thin, our dental team does not need to shave away healthy tooth structure in order to make the restoration fit (as is necessary for veneers). This conservative cosmetic treatment gives you the smile that you want without unnecessary stress and discomfort.
Our Saint Louis Lumineers dentists can give you more information about Lumineers treatment, and help you determine whether this treatment will work for you. Our dental team can also help you weigh your various treatment options. So give us a call to get started—we look forward to working with you!
Ready to take your smile to the next level? Well our Saint Louis cosmetic dentist office is here to provide you with all of the cosmetic care that you need. Every patient is unique, so your exact aesthetic needs will likely vary from what other patients need. Today we’ll be talking about some general categories of cosmetic treatment. Review this list, think about what you envision for your smile, and then talk to you dentist about making your dream a reality.
First, think about whether you want to move any of your teeth (or use Lumineers to make it appear as though your teeth have moved). Common cosmetic complaints that fit into this category include:
· Teeth that are too far apart
· Teeth that are crowded
· Smiles that are narrow (and thus do not fill all of the horizontal space in the mouth when the patient smiles)
Also consider whether you want to make any changes to your gum tissue.
· Simply treating periodontal disease will reduce redness and swelling in your gum tissue, as well as preventing bleeding gum tissue
· If you have overhanging gum tissue, or oddly shaped gum borders, our dental team can refine these to improve the appearance of your overall smile
The shade of your smile also makes a big difference. Our dental team provides treatments that lighten natural enamel, as well as dental restorations that cover stained teeth.
As you can see, there are many ways that our dental team can help you rejuvenate your smile. Our friendly dental team can give you more information about how each dental treatment works. Just call our Saint Louis cosmetic dentist office and schedule a personal consultation with our team—after we assess your smile we’ll be able to give you a better idea of what will be best for your dental health.
If you are missing multiple natural teeth, you need to seek out high-quality restorative dental treatments in order to reclaim your smile. Replacement teeth not only make your smile look whole again, they also help you maintain a strong and healthy smile after tooth loss.
The specific combination of restorative treatments that is right for you will depend on a number of factors, including:
· Current dental health
· Ideal treatment timeline
· Number of missing teeth
· Desired level of daily maintenance for replacement teeth
Our Saint Louis dentist office has found that many patients enjoy exceptional results when they combine dentures with mini dental implants. Let’s learn more about how this treatment option works.
Dentures are replacement teeth that sit on top of the patient’s gum tissue. Your denture will have a base, which is molded to fit your gum tissue and jawbone. Your dentures will thus “suction” into place when placed on top of your gums. Some patients are happy with the level of stability they achieve from custom-fit dentures and dental adhesive.
However, many people want their dentures to feel even more secure—this is where mini dental implants come into play. By inserting just a few, strategically placed mini dental implants, our dental team will lock your dentures into place. Each mini dental implant will be capped with a specially crafted restoration. We will then retrofit the base of your dentures so that your dentures snap into place over these restorations. Consequently, your dentures will be firmly in place when you eat, speak, and smile.
Our Saint Louis dentures dentist office is here to give you all of the information that you need about how you can repair your smile after dental trauma and tooth loss. Contact our dental team by phone, or through our website, in order to get started.
- Not All Bad Breath Is The Same—Our Saint Louis Dentists Explain
- Get The Information You Need About Veneers From Our Saint Louis Cosmetic Dentist
- Saint Louis Dentist Helps You Recognize Early Signs Of Dental Problems
- Saint Louis Dentist Improves Patient Dental Alignment For Exceptional Results
- Our Saint Louis Dentist Talks About The Importance Of Trust Between Patients And Dentists
- Learn More From Our STL Dentists About How Sleep Apnea Can Hurt Your Health
- Saint Louis Dentist Shares Simple Things You Can Do To Protect Your Smile
- Saint Louis Dentist Offers Innovative Implant Smiles Treatment For Exceptional Results
- Our Saint Louis Relaxation Dentists Answer Patients’ Questions Regarding Oral Conscious Sedation
- Saint Louis Dentist Discusses Common Underlying Causes Of Enamel Staining And Discoloration
New Patient Special!
Or $1 custom teeth whitening with new patient exam, complete x-rays, and cleaning at full fee (a $314 value).
How it works, what options are available and more.