There are a number of factors that our dental team takes into account when we are building cosmetic dentistry plans for our patients. Some of these are pretty straightforward; we can lighten stained and darkened enamel, and repair damaged dental enamel to make the smile look young and fresh again. One aesthetic issue that many people do not consider, however, is the overall balance and proportion of the smile.
Our Saint Louis dentists know that some slight changes to the structure of a patient’s smile can make a big difference to the smile’s overall appearance. Here are some of the things that we do in order to make sure that the smile looks proportionate throughout.
· Dental bonding allows our team to build up short or narrow teeth in order to bring the patient’s entire smile into balance. This quick treatment delivers full results after just one appointment.
· We can also use porcelain veneers to alter the sizes and shapes of individual teeth. This treatment can generally be completed in just two or three appointments, and once the veneer is in place, it stays in place permanently.
· Our dental team can also address any of your teeth that are too large or overgrown. Dental enamel shaping allows our team to refine the edges of individual teeth, and even shape enamel so that it looks uniform throughout your smile.
· We are also able to shape and refine gum tissue that is uneven or jagged. If you suffer from overgrown oral tissues, we can also minimize this tissue to improve your smile.
If there are specific aspects of your smile with which you are not happy, our Saint Louis dentists are here to help you discover your dream smile! Give us a call when you are ready to get started.
Because our Saint Louis dentists know that it can be daunting and overwhelming for people to find a new dentist, we try to make it as easy as possible for people to learn more about our dental office.
To that end, we offer a new patient coupon to help people get to know our dentists in an appointment setting.
As a new patient, you can choose between these two new patient promotions:
· $79 exam! Includes complete x-rays and routine cleaning (a $299 value).
· $1 custom teeth whitening with new patient exam, complete x-rays, and cleaning at full fee (a $314 value).
Both of these offers make it possible for the patient to get some important treatments, and to get into the dentist’s chair, without making as substantial of a financial commitment as may otherwise be necessary.
These new patient special offers are also helpful because:
They give our dental team a chance to assess your smile, and give you an idea of where your oral health stands.
They make it easier for you to meet with our dentists, ask them questions, and determine whether you look the treatments that we provide—and the results that they deliver!
The treatments that we offer as part of our new patient specials are great for people who may have been away from the dentist’s office for a while. A comprehensive cleaning and a professional whitening treatment are two ways to see an improvement in your smile in a short period of time.
If you are interested in receiving a new patient coupon, all you have to do is submit a request for one on our website; we’ll deliver it straight to your e-mail inbox. And, if you have additional questions for our Saint Louis dentists, you can always call our helpful team to get more information!
In order to keep your mouth as healthy as possible, you need to prioritize your gum health. Gum disease can cause all kinds of problems for your teeth and your other oral tissues. Today our Saint Louis dentist office is going to be telling you how periodontal disease may harm your smile if this infection is left untreated for a considerable period of time.
In the short-term, gum disease may cause you to suffer from bad breath, bleeding gum tissue, and receding gum tissue. This is the time when you want to nip gum infections in the bud—before they intensify!
Over time, if left untreated, gum disease will intensify and spread throughout the mouth. At this stage of infection gum disease turns into periodontal disease.
Once periodontal disease has taken hold of your smile, you might suffer from:
· Periodontal pockets—gaps between your teeth and gum tissue in which food particles and bacteria accumulate
· Increased dental sensitivity due to gum tissue recession
· Cavities in previously healthy dental enamel
· Loosened connective tissues—this can cause your teeth to feel loose or shift around
· Tooth loss
· Bone tissue deterioration—periodontal disease is capable of spreading to your bone tissue and weakening it
As you can see, periodontal disease can destroy a patient’s smile. That is why it is so important to work with a dentist to get the prompt and proactive dental treatment that you need as soon as you notice signs of infection.
Our Saint Louis dentist office has the tools and experience necessary to help you combat these potentially devastating infections. If you want more information about what types of procedures we use to neutralize periodontal disease, please feel free to call our dental office or submit a question for our dental team using the “Contact Us” page of our website.
- Not All Bad Breath Is The Same—Our Saint Louis Dentists Explain
- Get The Information You Need About Veneers From Our Saint Louis Cosmetic Dentist
- Saint Louis Dentist Helps You Recognize Early Signs Of Dental Problems
- Saint Louis Dentist Improves Patient Dental Alignment For Exceptional Results
- Our Saint Louis Dentist Talks About The Importance Of Trust Between Patients And Dentists
- Learn More From Our STL Dentists About How Sleep Apnea Can Hurt Your Health
- Saint Louis Dentist Shares Simple Things You Can Do To Protect Your Smile
- Saint Louis Dentist Offers Innovative Implant Smiles Treatment For Exceptional Results
- Our Saint Louis Relaxation Dentists Answer Patients’ Questions Regarding Oral Conscious Sedation
- Saint Louis Dentist Discusses Common Underlying Causes Of Enamel Staining And Discoloration
New Patient Special!
Or $1 custom teeth whitening with new patient exam, complete x-rays, and cleaning at full fee (a $314 value).
How it works, what options are available and more.