When you are ready to improve the appearance of your smile, our Saint Louis cosmetic dentists are here to help you every step of the way. We can help you choose the perfect treatment to fit your smile and your life.
There are many ways that we can customize your aesthetic treatments to make sure that your results look attractive and improve the function of your smile. For example:
Dental LUMINEERS can be shaped, colored, and sized to your specifications. This means that your cosmetic restorations will blend seamlessly with your natural teeth. This also means that you can use cosmetic Lumineers or veneers to achieve results like dental whitening.
Speaking of teeth whitening, our dental team can help you choose an appropriate shade of white for your teeth. Then, using professional whitening treatments, we help you achieve the white, bright smile you have been dreaming of.
If you are missing teeth, dental implants are replacement teeth that are personalized to fit the specific patient. Dental implants are made in various sizes, and they can be shaded to match existing teeth. Even the shapes of your dental implants will be appropriately angular or rounded—depending on what suits you aesthetically.
Dental bonding is another cosmetic option that provides a number of options for personalization. The dental bonding process involves our dental team applying dental resin to your natural enamel. Because dental resin is so pliable and versatile, we can shade it to match your enamel, and shape it to refine your smile.
The beauty of modern cosmetic dentistry treatments is that they deliver such exceptionally natural looking and feeling results. If you want to learn more about your aesthetic options, please don’t hesitate to give our Saint Louis cosmetic dentists a call, or use our Contact Us page to get started.
If you’re interested in tooth replacement options, then you have probably heard about dental implant technology. A specific type of dental implant, the mini dental implant, helps patient achieve specific dental health objectives. In this article our Saint Louis mini dental implant dentists are going to provide you with information about how mini dental implant functions.
Mini dental implants have thinner titanium roots than conventional dental implants. What does this mean for you?
· Mini implant roots are easier (read: less stressful for bone tissue) to place than traditional implant roots
· Mini implant roots, therefore, do not require lengthy post-treatment healing time, while traditional dental implant roots do
· Our dental team can place the implant root and the implant crown in one appointment when placing mini dental implants
Mini dental implants, rather than full-sized implants, are also used in a few specific situations. Here are a few examples of when we often turn to mini dental implants:
· Mini dental implants are used to ground and permanently affix dentures into the patient’s jawbone. Mini implant titanium roots “lock” into the base of the patient’s denture—keeping the prosthetic in place 24/7
· Mini implants can also be great for patients with dental patients with diminished bone density
· Sometimes dentists use mini dental implants to anchor replacement teeth that need to be particularly thin, or that need to sit in a very narrow space along the gum line
Our dental team is here to help you figure out what type of replacement tooth is going to work well for your smile, and your oral health in general. When you are ready to get started, our Saint Louis dental implant dentists are here to explain the ins and outs of dental implant treatment in general, and mini dental implants, specifically. We look forward to speaking with you!
If you are unhappy with the way that your smile currently looks, don’t despair our Saint Louis cosmetic dentists offer the treatments you need to reclaim an attractive smile. Today we’ll be talking about some of the cosmetic changes that we can help you achieve.
Young dental enamel is naturally more luminous and white than older enamel. This is because teeth collect stains over time, and dental enamel thins as at ages—making the dental surface appear darker. The good news is that our dental team can make your smile look years younger using professional dental whitening treatments, dental bonding, and/or LUMINEERS.
Cracks and chips in your teeth can also mar your smile. If you have minor dental damage, our dentists are here to help you correct these issues to improve the aesthetics and the functionality of your smile. We can patch small cracks and chips using dental resin—this process is called dental bonding. WE can also cover damaged enamel with porcelain LUMINEERS. Both of these treatment options deliver sturdy, natural looking results.
Attractively Aligned Smile
If have teeth that are misaligned—crooked, crowded, or unevenly spaced—our dental team is here to help you achieve a more seamless and straight smile. We’ll assess the extent of your dental misalignment, and then perfect your smile using dental bonding or LUMINEERS. Using these two treatments we can deliver dramatic, visible results in just a few dental appointments.
The best way to figure out which treatments might be right for you is to schedule consultation with our Saint Louis cosmetic dentists. There are many factors that go into choosing a cosmetic treatment—we’ll help you weigh the pros and cons of all of your options. Give us a call, we look forward to helping you discover your dream smile!
- Not All Bad Breath Is The Same—Our Saint Louis Dentists Explain
- Get The Information You Need About Veneers From Our Saint Louis Cosmetic Dentist
- Saint Louis Dentist Helps You Recognize Early Signs Of Dental Problems
- Saint Louis Dentist Improves Patient Dental Alignment For Exceptional Results
- Our Saint Louis Dentist Talks About The Importance Of Trust Between Patients And Dentists
- Learn More From Our STL Dentists About How Sleep Apnea Can Hurt Your Health
- Saint Louis Dentist Shares Simple Things You Can Do To Protect Your Smile
- Saint Louis Dentist Offers Innovative Implant Smiles Treatment For Exceptional Results
- Our Saint Louis Relaxation Dentists Answer Patients’ Questions Regarding Oral Conscious Sedation
- Saint Louis Dentist Discusses Common Underlying Causes Of Enamel Staining And Discoloration
New Patient Special!
Or $1 custom teeth whitening with new patient exam, complete x-rays, and cleaning at full fee (a $314 value).
How it works, what options are available and more.