Ready to reclaim a healthy smile and improve dental aesthetics? Our Saint Louis dentists are here to help you achieve all of your dental health goals. Keep reading to get more information about how we restore smiles that have been damaged due to infection or trauma…
Clean & Refresh Your Smile
The first step in any treatment plan is a complete professional cleaning and oral health assessment. This step is so important because only once your smile is thoroughly cleaned can we really get pinpoint emerging oral health issues, disease, and decay. Additionally, our team does an oral cancer screening along with every cleaning.
Review Restorative Options
Once we know how and why your smile is damaged, we can start reviewing treatment options. Based on your specific situation, we may recommend that you move forward with any one of these treatments, or a combination thereof:
- Dental Bonding—with this treatment our team uses composite resin to rebuild missing tooth portions, fill in cracks or chips, resurface unsightly enamel, close gaps between your teeth, and even make your smile appear better aligned.
- Porcelain Restorations—dental crowns are affixed to teeth that have worn down, as well as teeth that have been treated for cavities. The crowns our team offers are high quality, custom-shaded ceramic restorations.
- Dentures—this option is great for patients who need to replace many consecutive missing teeth at once. Dentures are molded to fit snugly over your gum and jawbone tissue so that you can speak and eat confidently.
- Dental Implants—these state-of-the-art replacement teeth are held in place permanently by small titanium screws that extend from the restorations into the jawbone.
- Implant Smiles—combining the best of denture and dental implant technology, Implant Smiles allows our team to use just a few strategically placed implant roots to hold a full denture in place.
As you can see, there are a number of health-restoring treatments available to you. When you meet with our Saint Louis dentists, we will be able to give you a better idea of what type of treatment may meet your needs. Give us a call to get started!