Improving your dental alignment doesn’t need to be a lengthy, uncomfortable, or inconvenient process. Invisalign is a patient-friendly, discreet way to achieve a well-balanced, attractive smile. Keep reading to learn more from our Saint Louis Invisalign dentists…
One of the great things about Invisalign is that it truly can be used to achieve a wide variety of aesthetic and structural results. With Invisalign, you can:
- Straighten crooked teeth
- Close gaps in your smile
- Improve how your top and bottom teeth come together when you bite
- Widen your smile, so that it looks more balanced and attractive
So why do patients choose Invisalign over traditional metal brackets and wires? There are a number of reason, including:
- Discretion: when your Invisalign aligners are in place, they will allow your natural teeth to shine through. Metal brackets and wires are quite unsightly, and this, unfortunately, prevents many people from pursuing treatment. Invisalign eliminates this problem.
- Comfort: Invisalign aligners are crafted from smooth plastic, so they glide over the patient’s oral tissues, and are less abrasive than conventional braces.
- Hygiene: we all know that metal braces can be pretty hard to clean around. Many people who have used metal braces develop a buildup of plaque and tartar around the brackets. Because Invisalign aligners are removable, you’ll be able to clean your smile normally throughout the treatment process.
- Convenience: Invisalign aligners do not interfere with your daily life; you’ll be able to play instruments, participate in sports, and more just like you do now.
So, what do you think? Is Invisalign a good treatment option for you and your smile? If you’re still not, sure, our Saint Louis Invisalign dentists are here to answer any questions that you may have. We want you to have all of the facts you need to make the right decision for you!