Saint Louis Restorative Dentist Customizes Both Dentures and Dental Implants
Tooth loss can absolutely devastate a patient’s smile. The good news is that, thanks to modern restorative dentistry treatments, it doesn’t need to stay that way.
Our Saint Louis restorative dentists provide tooth replacement options to suit the needs of patients with different needs, budgets, and timelines. One thing that is consistent about these tooth replacement options, however, is that they can be customized for the individual.
Dental implants are stand-alone replacement teeth that have titanium roots that extend into the patients jawbone. Every dental implant is created to suit the person who is receiving it. So when our dental team is designing your dental implant we will make sure that:
· The size of the dental implant is functional for your smile, and looks appropriate with your natural teeth
· The shape your dental implant crown mirrors your natural dental shapes. This helps to ensure a positive aesthetic result.
· The color of the dental implant crown looks both fresh and natural. If you want to lighten any of your natural teeth it is important to do this before your implant crown is placed, so that we can match your crown to your smile’s shade.
Dentures replace multiple missing teeth in a row. Traditionally, dentures simply sat on top of the patient’s gum tissue—they were held in place by dental adhesive. Now, however, our dental team can permanently ground a denture in place using mini dental implant roots.
When our dental team designs your denture we’ll make sure that:
· The color of the denture works with your natural teeth, and complements your skin tone.
· The shapes of the individual teeth in your dentures look natural and appropriate for your smile.
· The base of the denture is custom-molded to fit comfortably over your gum tissue.
· The fit of the denture will be exceptional so that it easy to speak and eat with your replacement teeth in place.
These personalized replacement teeth can help you enjoy optimal dental health and a lovely smile, even after tooth loss. So call our Saint Louis dentists to learn more about your restorative dentistry options!
Legal Notice: Our success is built on long term relationships with our patients through genuine caring and unrivaled excellence in value, comfort, service and the relentless quest of improvement. However, nothing stated herein should be construed as a claim of secret, superior or exclusive techniques, ability or equipment. All are well documented in the literature and training is widely available to any dentist who cares to pursue these goals. Our doctors are General Dentists. Cosmetic, Implant and Sedation Dentistry and Dental Sleep Medicine are non-specialty interest areas not recognized by the ADA that require no specific educational training to advertise these services. Dr. Daniel Bialecki and Dr. Timothy Grayem currently provide sedation services in our practice.