Saint Louis Dental Implant Dentists Discuss The Exceptional Results That These Replacement Teeth Deliver
When a dental patient loses a tooth, our Saint Louis restorative dentists work quickly and efficiently to replace this tooth for the patient. That is because we know that tooth loss is not just an aesthetic issue—when you are missing teeth, it can also really damage your oral health.
One replacement tooth offered by our Saint Louis dentist is both beautiful and health boosting: the dental implant.
· Every dental implant is crafted to fit the individual patient. From the base to the customized crown, our dental team will make sure the implant fits your smile.
· Every dental implant has a titanium root, which replaces the missing tooth root. The Dental implants are the only replacement tooth option that actually permanently extend into the patient’s jawbone.
· Dental implants, once complete, stay in place permanently. They honestly look and feel like natural teeth.
· Implants are simple to care for—you can brush, floss, and use mouthwash as normal. And if there are any additional oral hygiene steps that you, specifically, should incorporate, our dental team will let you know.
· With dental implants you can jump back into your normal daily routine. You’ll be able to eat and drink all your favorite foods and drinks, because dental implants are built to stand up to the rigors of daily life.
· Dental implants do not put any stress or pressure on adjacent healthy teeth, as is sometimes a problem with dental bridges. Additionally dental implants do not require any dental adhesive in order to stay in place, as is sometimes required to keep dentures in place.
Patients of many ages achieve exceptional results with stand-alone dental implants. No matter what restorative treatment you ultimately choose, please seek treatment for tooth loss in a timely manner. The sooner that you restore your smile, the better it is for your smile’s long-term prognosis.
Legal Notice: Our success is built on long term relationships with our patients through genuine caring and unrivaled excellence in value, comfort, service and the relentless quest of improvement. However, nothing stated herein should be construed as a claim of secret, superior or exclusive techniques, ability or equipment. All are well documented in the literature and training is widely available to any dentist who cares to pursue these goals. Our doctors are General Dentists. Cosmetic, Implant and Sedation Dentistry and Dental Sleep Medicine are non-specialty interest areas not recognized by the ADA that require no specific educational training to advertise these services. Dr. Daniel Bialecki, Dr. Jillian Bruch, and Dr. Timothy Grayem currently provide sedation services in our practice.