Our Saint Louis dentists make it a priority to provide fast, effective, and convenient treatment options to our patients. We know that you are busy, and that it can seem daunting to fit dental care into your existing schedule. That is why we offer a number of treatment options that take just one day to complete. Keep reading to learn more.
It used to be that repairing dental damage with a restoration took multiple appointments. Because dental crowns were crafted in an off-site lab, the patient would need to schedule three or four appointments so that the dental team can complete different phases of treatment.
CEREC technology has greatly streamlined the treatment process. Our dental team can design, craft, fit, and place your custom crown in just one appointment. And, because we control every aspect of the restorative treatment process, you will end up with a crown that is perfect for your unique smile.
Professional teeth whitening
Whitening treatment will help refresh your smile by minimizing discoloration and restoring your teeth to their natural shades. Many people are able to achieve whiter, brighter smiles in just one appointment. Keep in mind that the formulations our dental team use in-office are much more potent and effective than those formulations that are available over-the-counter.
During the dental bonding process our dentists apply custom-shaded composite resin to the natural tooth surface. Once the resin is shaped and refined, we cure it so that it bonds to the tooth. Using dental bonding we can cover unsightly enamel, repair damaged teeth, close gaps in your smile, and even lengthen worn down enamel. The entire treatment process is completed in just one appointment.
You can achieve your oral health goals even if you don’t have a lot of time to devote to professional dental care. Our Saint Louis dentists are happy to give you more information, and to help you schedule a personal consultation. Give us a call!
When you are dealing with dental damage or infection, our Saint Louis dentists are here to help you get back on track. We truly believe that no smile is beyond help. Here are just a few of the treatments that we use to rebuild and repair damaged smiles…
- Root canal therapy: this treatment is designed to save teeth that would otherwise be lost because they are too damaged. Whether you are dealing with an infection or a dental fracture, if it severe enough to reach the dental pulp you will likely need root canal therapy. Our dental team will go into the tooth, remove the infected tissue and dental pulp/nerves, and then repair the tooth with a restoration. When root canal is not completed in a timely manner the dental damage is likely to spread to other tissues and teeth.
- CEREC crowns: the restorations that our dentists create and place are completely mercury-free and customized to fit the patient’s smile. CEREC technology allows our team to craft your crown right here in our office. This helps to streamline the treatment process and ensure a good fit.
- Dental implants: patients who have already lost teeth can replace missing teeth with individual dental implants or implant-stabilized prostheses. Dental implant technology is unique in that it replaces the tooth root as well as the visible crown. Our team will place a titanium screw or post into your jaw and gum tissue—this fills the space where the tooth root used to sit. Then, we are able to build upon this foundation—either with an individual restoration or denture. Depending on how many teeth you are missing, you may benefit from individual implants, or you may decide to use a few titanium implant roots to hold a larger prosthesis in place.
When you are dealing with an oral infection or injury, the absolute best thing that you can do is to seek timely treatment. Dental damage tends to spread to other oral tissues and teeth if left untreated, so give our Saint Louis dentists a call to start repairing your smile before secondary issues develop!
- Learn More From Our Saint Louis Dentists About Treatments That Deliver Same-Day Results
- Here Are Just Some Of The Treatments Our Saint Louis Dentists Utilize To Restore Smiles
- Treating Tooth Loss 101 With our Saint Louis Dental Implant Dentists
- Saint Louis Dentist Reviews 5 Common Dental Mistakes
- Learn More About Bad Breath And Treatment Options From Our Saint Louis Dentist
- Our Saint Louis Dentist Explains Why Teeth Can Start To Look Dark And Dull
- Don’t Settle For One-Size-Fit-All Crowns; Learn More From Our Saint Louis Dentists
- Our Saint Louis Dentists Have Some Tips To Help You Improve Your Smile This Year
- Our Saint Louis Dentist Gives You 3 Strategies for Combating Bad Breath
- Saint Louis Dentist Reviews Dental Issues You Shouldn’t Ignore
New Patient Special!
Or $1 custom teeth whitening with new patient exam, complete x-rays, and cleaning at full fee (a $314 value).
How it works, what options are available and more.