Your smile is a very personal part of your appearance. When you first meet someone, your smile is one of the first things that they notice about you. In pictures, your smile stands out and communicates your emotions. If you are not happy with the way that your smile looks, it can really put a damper on the way that you feel in general. That is why our Saint Louis cosmetic dentist office works to help all patients achieve perfected smiles that help them shine.
If you see yourself reflected in this list, cosmetic dentistry treatment may be able to help you reach your dental goals.
The patient who wants a straight smile
If you have misaligned teeth, you may want to straighten the appearance of your smile to give it a seamless appearance. Many patients know that traditional orthodontic treatment can help you perfect your smile, but innovative LUMINEERS can straighten the appearance of your teeth even faster!
The patient who suffers from a dark smile
Some patients simply have darker teeth naturally, and some patients notice that their teeth start to look stained and dull as time wears on. Cosmetic dentistry treatments can help both of these patients—professional whitening treatments and LUMINEERS are both capable of giving your smile a young, luminous appearance again.
The patients with damaged teeth
Cracks and chips in your dental enamel are not only unattractive; they actually undermine the structural integrity of your smile as well. The good news is that we can restore damaged teeth with dental bonding and LUMINEERS.
If you are in any way unhappy with the way that your smile looks, you should explore your cosmetic dentistry options. Our Saint Louis cosmetic dentist office can answer all of your questions. So please contact our office to get the information you need and to schedule your consultation with our dentist!
More and more patients are coming to our Saint Louis dentist office and choosing to use sedation dentistry during their dental procedures. Sedation dentistry can help keep you calm and comfortable throughout treatment—this has helped numerous patients get the dental care that they need. Can sedation dentistry help you? Read on to get more information and decide!
Sedation dentistry treatments can help a variety of types of patients. If you think that you fit into any of these categories, sedation dentistry may be right for you!
“I just hate the idea of dental treatment!”
If you suffer from dental anxiety, you may go to great lengths to avoid dental care. Maybe you have neglected the dental care you need because you can’t stand the idea of sitting in the dentist’s chair, or perhaps you panic during dental treatment because you feel out of control. Sedation treatment will make you feel calm before and during treatment, so that you can get the care you need.
“I swear my teeth are super sensitive!”
If you are prone to experiencing dental pain and sensitivity, sedation dentistry will help you avoid pain during treatment. Our dentist will work with you to determine what kind of pain-alleviating treatment is right for you.
“My mouth is a mess, I need a complete smile transformation!”
Patients who are undergoing multiple cosmetic treatments, or multi-phased treatment, will benefit from sedation dentistry. Sedation treatments will allow you to complete more dental treatments in less time, because you will not get as fatigued during treatment.
If you want to learn more about how sedation dentistry works—and what it can do for you—feel free to give our Saint Louis sedation dentist office a call today or contact our office online! Discover how comfortable dental treatment can be with modern sedation technology!
If you suffer from obstructive sleep apnea, you should seek effective treatment for this condition as quickly as possible. The faster that you get the treatment you need, the less likely it will be that you will suffer from long-term complications of sleep apnea dysfunction. Our Saint Louis sleep apnea dentist office has put together this list of common sleep apnea symptoms, so that you can recognize sleep apnea quickly, and get the care you need!
Obstructive sleep apnea arises when a patient’s oral tissues fall into the airway at night. This obstructs the patient’s breathing, and leads to a host of health problems. Because you exhibit sleep apnea symptoms while you sleep, it may be difficult to notice the symptoms.
· You may find yourself waking up often during the night, and even coughing or gasping for breath as you wake up.
· Sleep apnea patients often snore quite loudly and violently. If you share a room with someone, and they mention that you are snoring, you may be suffering from sleep apnea.
· Because sleep apnea disrupts your natural sleep cycle, you will probably feel tired and worn down upon waking and throughout the day. You are not getting the quality sleep that you need to be refreshed, because your body is continually deprived of oxygen.
· Sleep apnea patients also often suffer from headaches, due to sleep deprivation and stress. If you have headaches upon waking, you should speak to your dentist about sleep apnea.
If you think you may be suffering from sleep apnea, you should seek treatment right away to get the best treatment results possible. Our Saint Louis sleep apnea dentist office is here to help you reclaim your health with effective sleep apnea treatment. Get the sleep apnea care, and the restful night’s sleep you need!
- Not All Bad Breath Is The Same—Our Saint Louis Dentists Explain
- Get The Information You Need About Veneers From Our Saint Louis Cosmetic Dentist
- Saint Louis Dentist Helps You Recognize Early Signs Of Dental Problems
- Saint Louis Dentist Improves Patient Dental Alignment For Exceptional Results
- Our Saint Louis Dentist Talks About The Importance Of Trust Between Patients And Dentists
- Learn More From Our STL Dentists About How Sleep Apnea Can Hurt Your Health
- Saint Louis Dentist Shares Simple Things You Can Do To Protect Your Smile
- Saint Louis Dentist Offers Innovative Implant Smiles Treatment For Exceptional Results
- Our Saint Louis Relaxation Dentists Answer Patients’ Questions Regarding Oral Conscious Sedation
- Saint Louis Dentist Discusses Common Underlying Causes Of Enamel Staining And Discoloration
New Patient Special!
Or $1 custom teeth whitening with new patient exam, complete x-rays, and cleaning at full fee (a $314 value).
How it works, what options are available and more.