Because our Saint Louis dentists know that it can be daunting and overwhelming for people to find a new dentist, we try to make it as easy as possible for people to learn more about our dental office.
To that end, we offer a new patient coupon to help people get to know our dentists in an appointment setting.
As a new patient, you can choose between these two new patient promotions:
· $79 exam! Includes complete x-rays and routine cleaning (a $299 value).
· $1 custom teeth whitening with new patient exam, complete x-rays, and cleaning at full fee (a $314 value).
Both of these offers make it possible for the patient to get some important treatments, and to get into the dentist’s chair, without making as substantial of a financial commitment as may otherwise be necessary.
These new patient special offers are also helpful because:
They give our dental team a chance to assess your smile, and give you an idea of where your oral health stands.
They make it easier for you to meet with our dentists, ask them questions, and determine whether you look the treatments that we provide—and the results that they deliver!
The treatments that we offer as part of our new patient specials are great for people who may have been away from the dentist’s office for a while. A comprehensive cleaning and a professional whitening treatment are two ways to see an improvement in your smile in a short period of time.
If you are interested in receiving a new patient coupon, all you have to do is submit a request for one on our website; we’ll deliver it straight to your e-mail inbox. And, if you have additional questions for our Saint Louis dentists, you can always call our helpful team to get more information!
In order to keep your mouth as healthy as possible, you need to prioritize your gum health. Gum disease can cause all kinds of problems for your teeth and your other oral tissues. Today our Saint Louis dentist office is going to be telling you how periodontal disease may harm your smile if this infection is left untreated for a considerable period of time.
In the short-term, gum disease may cause you to suffer from bad breath, bleeding gum tissue, and receding gum tissue. This is the time when you want to nip gum infections in the bud—before they intensify!
Over time, if left untreated, gum disease will intensify and spread throughout the mouth. At this stage of infection gum disease turns into periodontal disease.
Once periodontal disease has taken hold of your smile, you might suffer from:
· Periodontal pockets—gaps between your teeth and gum tissue in which food particles and bacteria accumulate
· Increased dental sensitivity due to gum tissue recession
· Cavities in previously healthy dental enamel
· Loosened connective tissues—this can cause your teeth to feel loose or shift around
· Tooth loss
· Bone tissue deterioration—periodontal disease is capable of spreading to your bone tissue and weakening it
As you can see, periodontal disease can destroy a patient’s smile. That is why it is so important to work with a dentist to get the prompt and proactive dental treatment that you need as soon as you notice signs of infection.
Our Saint Louis dentist office has the tools and experience necessary to help you combat these potentially devastating infections. If you want more information about what types of procedures we use to neutralize periodontal disease, please feel free to call our dental office or submit a question for our dental team using the “Contact Us” page of our website.
If you have been considering pursuing sedation dentistry as part of your regular dental care, then this article is for you. Today our Saint Louis sedation dentists are running through some of the key reasons that people decide to incorporate sedation measures into their preventative and restorative dental treatments. We hope that this explanation helps you get a better idea of what sedation is capable of.
Sedation treatment helps a patient feel generally calm and confident in the dentist’s chair. Sedation, as a dentistry tool, therefore, is beneficial in a number of different real world situations.
Dental Phobic People
Some people are just scared of going to the dentists. They may experience a sense of dread or anxiety when it comes time to simply schedule a cleaning. Some of these dental patients have had negative past experiences with dentistry, while others dislike the feeling of “not being in control” while they are being worked on.
Sedation treatments—especially oral conscious sedation—are remarkably effective for these anxious patients. Oral conscious sedation allows people to drift through dental care, and all they have to do is take small pill before they even come into the office.
Patients Who Want Smile Transformations
People with lengthy of multi-phased treatment plans can also improve their dental experiences by using sedation treatments. Most of the time, our dental team is able to work longer, and thus finish more treatments, in one appointment when the patient is sedated. Because the sedative prevents the patient from physically tensing up during treatment, the patient becomes less fatigued as treatment goes on.
Every dental patient is different, so the best way to determine whether you might benefit from sedation dentistry is to contact our Saint Louis sedation dentists. We have the answers to your questions and the information that you need!
- Saint Louis Dentist Gives You Information About Acid Erosion And Dental Problems
- Saint Louis Dentist Discusses The Purpose And Make-Up Of Dental Enamel
- Not All Bad Breath Is The Same—Our Saint Louis Dentists Explain
- Get The Information You Need About Veneers From Our Saint Louis Cosmetic Dentist
- Saint Louis Dentist Helps You Recognize Early Signs Of Dental Problems
- Saint Louis Dentist Improves Patient Dental Alignment For Exceptional Results
- Our Saint Louis Dentist Talks About The Importance Of Trust Between Patients And Dentists
- Learn More From Our STL Dentists About How Sleep Apnea Can Hurt Your Health
- Saint Louis Dentist Shares Simple Things You Can Do To Protect Your Smile
- Saint Louis Dentist Offers Innovative Implant Smiles Treatment For Exceptional Results
New Patient Special!
Or $1 custom teeth whitening with new patient exam, complete x-rays, and cleaning at full fee (a $314 value).
How it works, what options are available and more.