When you are working with a dentist, you want to make sure that your dental philosophy and your dentist’s treatment philosophy are compatible. To this end, it is a good idea to do research when searching for a dentist, and to ask a lot of questions!
Today our Saint Louis dentists are going to give you some important introductory information about how our office operates. We hope that this overview will give you a better idea of whether our not our office might work for you!
In our office, we always prioritize building a smile that is strong and stable down to its foundation. We know that healthy smiles are beautiful smiles, and that it really isn’t a great idea to just apply surface level cosmetic treatments over a damaged smile. We make sure your smile is healthy first, and then we address your aesthetic issues.
You should also know that we pride ourselves on offering state-of-the-art dental treatments. We provide oral conscious sedation for nervous patients, and for patients who are undergoing extensive treatments. We also offer revolutionary dental implants—these stand-alone replacement teeth provide exceptional comfort, stability, and aesthetics for the patient. We also use dental implant roots to stabilize full dentures. Basically, we can help you get all of the preventive and restorative treatments that you need, right here in our conveniently located office.
One more thing to know: you can call us for treatment in case of dental emergency. We are here to provide that quick and effective treatment that you need, precisely when you need it.
Do you want to learn more about our Saint Louis dentists? Give our friendly dental team a call, or submit your question and contact information through our website, to get started! Together we can help you achieve your dream smile!
Lumineer treatment is an increasingly popular cosmetic option for people who want to transform their smiles quickly and effectively. Our Saint Louis Lumineer dentists are here to give you all of the information that you need about this revolutionary cosmetic option.
In today’s article we’ll be talking specifically about what Lumineers are made of—porcelain!
Let’s learn more about why porcelain is such a great material for these cosmetic restorations…
1. Porcelain is durable and strong. Once your Lumineers are attached to you teeth, they are going to stay in place permanently (in fact, they can last for decades before they need to be refurbished or replaced). Consequently, Lumineers need to be able to stand up to the rigors of your daily routine. Porcelain enables you to eat, drink, and speak naturally post-treatment.
2. Porcelain is customizable. Your Lumineers obviously need to function optimally, but, don’t forget, they need to look great too! Porcelain allows our dentist to tailor your cosmetic restoration to fit your smile, and your overall appearance. Specifically, we will shade/color your Lumineers to blend with your natural teeth, we will size your Lumineers to fit comfortably with your smile, and we’ll shape your restoration to mimic your existing dental shapes.
3. Finally, porcelain as a material interacts with light similarly to how natural dental enamel interacts with light. Porcelain is an ideal material for resurfacing unsightly or damaged teeth!
If you think that you might be able to benefit from cosmetic treatment in general, and Lumineer treatment, in particular, our Saint Louis Lumineer dentists are here to answer any questions that you may have. Give our office a call, or submit a question through our website in order to reach out to our friendly dental team. We have the answers and the information that you need!
The best way to ensure that you achieve your dream smile is to have a clear and open line of communication with your dental team. Our Saint Louis dentists encourage all of our dental patients to come to use with any dental concerns or questions that they may have.
An ideal time to broach dental issue with your dental team is during your semi-annual dental cleaning. Here are some tips from our dental team about how to prepare for this appointment.
1. Use your brushing and flossing time as an opportunity to assess your smile. You should be brushing your teeth at least twice a day, and flossing at night. While you’re caring for your smile, check for any changes to your smile—like bleeding gums, or changes in tooth color/shape. You see your smile more than anyone else, so keep an eye on it!
2. In between your semi-annual dental cleanings, make notes about questions you have for our dental team, or regarding changes that you notice with your smile. Six months is a long time, and writing down your observations will help you remember key points when it comes time to speak to our team. Plus, your notes will be very helpful to our dental team—we can get an idea of what has happened to your smile over time.
3. Take pictures of visible changes! If you have a dental issue that keeps popping up and then going away, you can always snap a picture of it to accompany your notes. This will allow our dental team to see what you’re talking about, even if you aren’t experiencing a symptom flare up around the time of your appointment.
Our Saint Louis dentists are here to work with you, so that you can achieve the smile of your dreams. The more information that you can give us about the state of your smile, and your dental concerns, the better off we’ll both be!
- Saint Louis Dentist Gives You Information About Acid Erosion And Dental Problems
- Saint Louis Dentist Discusses The Purpose And Make-Up Of Dental Enamel
- Not All Bad Breath Is The Same—Our Saint Louis Dentists Explain
- Get The Information You Need About Veneers From Our Saint Louis Cosmetic Dentist
- Saint Louis Dentist Helps You Recognize Early Signs Of Dental Problems
- Saint Louis Dentist Improves Patient Dental Alignment For Exceptional Results
- Our Saint Louis Dentist Talks About The Importance Of Trust Between Patients And Dentists
- Learn More From Our STL Dentists About How Sleep Apnea Can Hurt Your Health
- Saint Louis Dentist Shares Simple Things You Can Do To Protect Your Smile
- Saint Louis Dentist Offers Innovative Implant Smiles Treatment For Exceptional Results
New Patient Special!
Or $1 custom teeth whitening with new patient exam, complete x-rays, and cleaning at full fee (a $314 value).
How it works, what options are available and more.