When serious dental problems arise, what can you do to repair your smile? Our Saint Louis dentists have the answers! We offer a number of restorative dental treatments that can rejuvenate and repair dental damage.
Let’s learn more about what types of dental treatments are useful in restorative dentistry. As you read through this list, keep your smile in mind—could any of these treatments help you reclaim optimal oral health?
Replace Missing Teeth
If you are currently missing teeth, it is imperative that you find a dental prosthetic that can replace them. Our dental team offers dentures and dental implants to restore your smile. These two treatments can even be used in conjunction with each other for an additional option.
Repair Damaged Teeth
Cracked or chipped dental enamel is unattractive, and it leaves your tooth prone to further infection or damage. In order to repair this dental enamel our dentist may repair the enamel with dental resin—this process is called dental bonding. Severely damaged teeth can be restored with dental crowns. And porcelain Lumineers can resurface uneven enamel so that it appears fresh and unblemished.
Lighten Dull, Discolored, or Gray Teeth
You can lighten your natural enamel with professional teeth whitening treatments to life entrenched stains and restore your white enamel. Alternatively, you can cover dark enamel with porcelain Lumineers or with dental resin to completely transform the outer surface of the tooth.
No matter what your dental concern, our Saint Louis dentist office has the treatments that you need in order to repair your smile. When you are ready to get started with dental treatment, you can call our office to schedule a personal consultation. You can also use our website to learn more about various treatment options, and to submit a question to our helpful team!
When you are working with a dentist, you want to make sure that your dental philosophy and your dentist’s treatment philosophy are compatible. To this end, it is a good idea to do research when searching for a dentist, and to ask a lot of questions!
Today our Saint Louis dentists are going to give you some important introductory information about how our office operates. We hope that this overview will give you a better idea of whether our not our office might work for you!
In our office, we always prioritize building a smile that is strong and stable down to its foundation. We know that healthy smiles are beautiful smiles, and that it really isn’t a great idea to just apply surface level cosmetic treatments over a damaged smile. We make sure your smile is healthy first, and then we address your aesthetic issues.
You should also know that we pride ourselves on offering state-of-the-art dental treatments. We provide oral conscious sedation for nervous patients, and for patients who are undergoing extensive treatments. We also offer revolutionary dental implants—these stand-alone replacement teeth provide exceptional comfort, stability, and aesthetics for the patient. We also use dental implant roots to stabilize full dentures. Basically, we can help you get all of the preventive and restorative treatments that you need, right here in our conveniently located office.
One more thing to know: you can call us for treatment in case of dental emergency. We are here to provide that quick and effective treatment that you need, precisely when you need it.
Do you want to learn more about our Saint Louis dentists? Give our friendly dental team a call, or submit your question and contact information through our website, to get started! Together we can help you achieve your dream smile!
Lumineer treatment is an increasingly popular cosmetic option for people who want to transform their smiles quickly and effectively. Our Saint Louis Lumineer dentists are here to give you all of the information that you need about this revolutionary cosmetic option.
In today’s article we’ll be talking specifically about what Lumineers are made of—porcelain!
Let’s learn more about why porcelain is such a great material for these cosmetic restorations…
1. Porcelain is durable and strong. Once your Lumineers are attached to you teeth, they are going to stay in place permanently (in fact, they can last for decades before they need to be refurbished or replaced). Consequently, Lumineers need to be able to stand up to the rigors of your daily routine. Porcelain enables you to eat, drink, and speak naturally post-treatment.
2. Porcelain is customizable. Your Lumineers obviously need to function optimally, but, don’t forget, they need to look great too! Porcelain allows our dentist to tailor your cosmetic restoration to fit your smile, and your overall appearance. Specifically, we will shade/color your Lumineers to blend with your natural teeth, we will size your Lumineers to fit comfortably with your smile, and we’ll shape your restoration to mimic your existing dental shapes.
3. Finally, porcelain as a material interacts with light similarly to how natural dental enamel interacts with light. Porcelain is an ideal material for resurfacing unsightly or damaged teeth!
If you think that you might be able to benefit from cosmetic treatment in general, and Lumineer treatment, in particular, our Saint Louis Lumineer dentists are here to answer any questions that you may have. Give our office a call, or submit a question through our website in order to reach out to our friendly dental team. We have the answers and the information that you need!
- Not All Bad Breath Is The Same—Our Saint Louis Dentists Explain
- Get The Information You Need About Veneers From Our Saint Louis Cosmetic Dentist
- Saint Louis Dentist Helps You Recognize Early Signs Of Dental Problems
- Saint Louis Dentist Improves Patient Dental Alignment For Exceptional Results
- Our Saint Louis Dentist Talks About The Importance Of Trust Between Patients And Dentists
- Learn More From Our STL Dentists About How Sleep Apnea Can Hurt Your Health
- Saint Louis Dentist Shares Simple Things You Can Do To Protect Your Smile
- Saint Louis Dentist Offers Innovative Implant Smiles Treatment For Exceptional Results
- Our Saint Louis Relaxation Dentists Answer Patients’ Questions Regarding Oral Conscious Sedation
- Saint Louis Dentist Discusses Common Underlying Causes Of Enamel Staining And Discoloration
New Patient Special!
Or $1 custom teeth whitening with new patient exam, complete x-rays, and cleaning at full fee (a $314 value).
How it works, what options are available and more.